- Military-grade faraday bag with battery kit designed for law enforcement and military forensic investigators to keep tablets and mobile devices live during field transport
- USB power bank (19,200mAh) that continuously charges the device once it reaches 100% power
- High-quality cable tip kit for connecting the device to the power bank, includes USB extension, Apple lightning, USB micro, and USB-C cable attachments
- Transparent shielded window to view battery indicator light and device screen
- Zipper compartment to hold battery and cables when not in use
- Universal size bag shields and charges all cell phone models, tablet models, GPS units, smart watches, or other similar size devices
- Patented NeoLok closure system consisting of a double roll with a magnetic seal, plus additional quick-snap closure strap for ultimate security and signal blockage
- Two layers of high-shielding TitanRF Faraday Fabric on all interior sides with dual paired seam construction (TitanRF Faraday Fabric is lab tested and certified to shielding effectiveness standards MIL STD 188-125 and IEEE 299-2006)
- Faraday compartment blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals from low MHz to 40GHz
- EMI, EMR, and EMF shielding
- Neodymium magnets sewn into the bag enable it to easily adhere to metal surfaces
- Uniquely serialized to assist with asset tracking and evidence chain of custody
- Closable transparent branding pocket to display evidence card or agency information
- Water-resistant ballistic nylon outer materials
- Made in the USA
- Mission Darkness™ NeoLok Faraday Bag for Tablets with Battery Kit
- 19,200mAh USB power bank
- Instruction card
- Apple lightning cable
- USB micro cable
- USB-C cable
- USB extension cable
- Internal usage dimensions when closed (device must fit inside these dimensions): 9.5″ x 6″
- External dimensions when open: 12″ x 11″ x 1″
Patented NeoLok Magnetic Closure
NeoLok faraday bags are specifically designed to be used for transferring devices from the collection site to the lab. The bag’s innovative magnetic closure seal easily opens inside of analysis enclosure or forensic box without the worry of damaging conductive gloves, opposed to Velcro closure bags which can cause abrasion.
Easily Add Department/Agency Info
Mission Darkness faraday bags have a Velcro-sealable pocket on the back to place a business card or more permanent sticker. There is no need to silkscreen your department information on the bag. If you would like a permanent way to custom brand bags, we can add woven labels during production. Please contact us to discuss options.
Power Bank to Charge Device During Transport
The kit includes a 19,200mAh USB power bank that continuously charges the device and commonly used device cable tips. *Various factors will determine how long the power bank will last (keep the device live), including the battery state of device when it is introduced, the type of device, etc. Below are common mobile device models and their overall battery capacity to give a greater understanding of their requirements.
Examples of Battery Storage Capacity
|Tablet Model||Milliampere Hours|
|Cell Phone Model||Milliampere Hours|
Charging Kit Included
The Mission Darkness™ NeoLok™ Faraday Bag for Tablets with Battery Kit is designed to charge a device while it remains shielded from RF signals. The unique kit includes a NeoLok faraday bag large enough to fit a large tablet, transparent shielded window to view indicator light of battery, and an outer zipper compartment to store the 19,200mAHUSB power bank plus high-quality cable tips (Apple lightning, USB micro, USB-C, USB extension). When in use, the window shows the battery power level and confirms that the device is charging inside the bag. The battery kit allows users to keep a device powered for days after seizure, until the point that it can be inspected and analyzed in a lab. This important feature is designed to prevent lockout mode and reduce the amount of time needed to break a passcode, enabling the maximum amount of data extraction and unlocking capabilities with tools like GrayKey, Cellebrite, XRY, BlackBag, Oxygen, etc.
*The power bank included continuously charges the device once it reaches 100% power. This is an important feature for digital forensics use, ensuring that the device stays charged. Standard power banks stop outputting power when they detect that the device plugged into them is fully charged.
Kits currently include Voltaic power banks (not pictured here) for continuous charging
The bag is built with a durable and water-resistant ballistic nylon outer material to ensure that devices and faraday fabric stay dry and protected. The interior includes two layers of high-shielding TitanRF™ Faraday Fabric on all sides with dual paired seam construction. The bag will block all wireless signals including WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals from low MHz to 40GHz. It is used to keep midsize electronic devices shielded to prevent hacking, tracking, spying, and chain of custody corruption. When a tablet or cell phone is enclosed in the bag, no apps or malicious code can be remotely triggered or wiped, no communication can penetrate, and no one can access the microphone, camera, GPS location, or data.
NeoLok Magnetic Closure
The patented NeoLok closure system allows an operator to effortlessly close the bag by way of a double roll and strong magnetic seal holding the roll in place. A quick-snap strap over the roll provides extra closure protection. The quick-snap strap should be used when transporting the bag, but can be undone upon introducing the bag into a forensic box or analysis enclosure. The user can easily open the bag inside of an analysis enclosure without worry of damaging conductive gloves, opposed to Velcro closure bags which can cause abrasion. NeoLok faraday bags are compatible with Mission Darkness analysis enclosures such as the BlockBox Lab and BlockBox Touch series.