This online class is limited to 3 students, ensuring students receive the necessary individual attention needed to master the subject matter.
By joining the virtual class, you’ll become a PC-3000 certified expert in forensic FLASH data recovery.
Due to the sensitive nature of our curriculum, and industry, all potential students are subject to vetting prior to enrollment. We reserve the right to refuse registration to any person that does not meet our established criteria.
By joining the virtual class, you’ll become a PC-3000 certified expert in forensic HDD data recovery.
Duration: 3 days – 5 hours per day
Class Size: 3 max
This class is open to all forensic professionals.
Determining the Type of the Problem
• Logical and Physical Damages
Diagnostics of Logical Damages
Getting Access to Data in Case of Logical Corruption
Features of Unboxing the Drive Case
• Different Drive Structures
Types of Storage Devices Depending on the Hardware Platform
• Drives with PCB
• EMMC Chips
Structure of Drives with PCB
• External Examination and Diagnostics of a Drive with a PCB
• Determining the Memory Chip Type
• Features of Different Memory Chips Dismantling
Methods for Monolith Grinding
• Overview of Adapters for Working with Monoliths
• Technique for Monolith Soldering
• Using the Spider Board to Work with a Monolith
Memory Chip Dump Reading
Flash Storage Controllers
• Finding Out Controller Information and Features
Emulation of Controller Operation
• Brief Description of Controller Conversions
How to Work with a Dump
• The ‘Inserts’ Part
• The ‘ECC’ Part
• The ‘XOR’ Part
• The ‘Interleave’ Part
• The ‘Additional transformations’ Part
• Block Numbers
• Extensions (Translators and Block Numbers)
Methods Based on Data Analysis
Global Solution Center