The PC-3000 Express Professional System is the fastest, most efficient and most powerful hardware-software solution for recovering data from damaged HDDs based on SATA (Serial ATA) or PATA (IDE) interfaces for numerous vendors (Seagate, Western Digital, Fujitsu, Samsung, Maxtor, Quantum, IBM (HGST), HITACHI, TOSHIBA), for various capacities (from 500 MB to 4 TB, for file systems FAT, exFAT, NTFS, EXT2/3/4, HFS+, UFS1/2, XFS, ReiserFS, VMFS and virtual images VMDK, and VHD.
The PC-3000 Express System is a highly recommended data recovery solution when customers’ time and the speed of data recovery are top priority. It is the best solution for fast data recovery jobs requiring maximum efficiency.
You can operate four data recovery tasks at the same time at the maximum possible speed, which enables you to recover your customer’s data in the shortest period of time.
The PC-3000 Express Professional System can be used both by small data recovery labs for urgent tasks and big data recovery companies that require fast turnaround times.
The PC-3000 Express Professional System consists of the PC-3000 Express hardware-software and the Data Extractor Express software:
The Data Extractor Express
- Works with all of the most popular file systems: FAT, exFAT, NTFS, EXT2/3/4, HFS+, UFS1/2, XFS, ReiserFS, VMFS
- VMDK (VMWare) images are supported
- The Data Extractor Express has modes used in forensic investigations
The Data Extractor Express is capable of working with 4 HDD drives simultaneously. Drives can be connected to PC-3000 Express ports (2xSATA, 2xSATA/PATA), motherboard ports (xSATA, xUSB etc) or represented as HDD images.
The PC-3000 Express allows you to repair physically damaged HDD drives in technological mode. SATA drives use UDMA133 reading mode while PATA drives use UDMA100 reading mode.
Using the Data Extractor Express you can create full (sector-by-sector) or partial data copies from the damaged drive to a good one connected to the port of the PC-3000 Express board, the motherboard or in image-files.
Supported VM images: Flat (file-image), VMDK
Interface: PCI Express 4x
Ports: 4 SATA, 2 PATA
Reading modes: UDMA133/100/66/33, PIO4/3/2/1/0
Task creation: for HDD connected to the PC-3000 Express ports, connected in a standard way, for image-files
The maximum number of working tasks for damaged HDDs: 4
The maximum number of recovered drives per one task: 1
The Data Extractor Express RAID Edition
- The Data Extractor Express RAID Edition includes all Data Extractor Express features;
- A wide variety of supported levels is provided:
- «simple» RAID levels: 0 (Stripe), 1 (Mirror), JBOD, 1E Offset, 1E Adjacent, 4, 5, 5E, 5EE, 6, 6 Adaptec
- Combined levels: 10, 50, 60, 51 etc.
- Tabular presentation enables defining optional configurations
- Restoring software RAID and NAS
- A wide variety of RAID members are supported:
- Up to four damaged HDDs connected to the PC-3000 Express ports
- Storage devices connected in a standard way (including SCSI and SAS)
- Data Extractor tasks created previously with copies to files
- Previously created virtual RAIDs
- Advanced functions for working with damaged HDDs in RAIDs
- Unique modes of automatic and interactive detection for RAID configurations
- Software emulation of RAID controller:
- Mounting of virtual RAID to Operating System
- High read speed (more than 400 MB/sec for a stripe of 4 HDDs connected to the PC-3000 Express ports
- Recovering data from redundant arrays
- simple levels: 0 (Stripe), 1 (Mirror), JBOD, 1E Offset, 1E Adjacent, 4, 5, 5E, 5EE, 6, 6 Adaptec
- any combined levels: 10, 50, 60, 51 etc;
- configurations defined by table description
Software-based RAID: LDM and mdadm structure analysis
Possible array members:
- up to 4 HDDs connected to the PC-3000 Express ports
- HDDs connected to computer ports in a standard way
- previously created Data Extractor tasks with copying to file
- previously created virtual RAIDs
Maximum number of damaged HDDs per one task: 4 HDDs connected to the PC-3000 Express ports
Read speed of virtual RAID: more than 400 MB/sec, for a Stripe with 4 HDDs, connected to the PC-3000 Express ports (it depends on the configuration and read speed of HDD)