Detego® Media Acquisition is a feature-rich tool to acquire and view data from USB devices and removable media. Automated workflows speed up the acquisition and processing of portable external drives; IDE and SATA drives; media storage cards, and much more.
This tool speeds up the investigative process by simultaneously forensically imaging and analysing multiple removable media devices at once, allowing the operator to view the extracted data in ‘real-time’ so they can make on the spot decisions.
- Intuitive Interface: The Detego® Analyse Viewer provides an easy-to-navigate panel for users to
examine and tag acquired data. It also features a built-in omni-viewer capable of opening extracted
files, irrespective of the format.
- View Live Files: Use the Detego® Media Acquisition triaging solution to inspect logical data as it’s
streamed ‘live’ into the platform.
- Image Multiple Devices: As a single case often has more than one exhibit, this tool speeds up the
investigative process by simultaneously forensically imaging and analysing multiple removable
devices at once.
- Recover Deleted Files: This tool can identify, and where possible, retrieve deleted files. The
acquired data can also be hash matched during this process as well.
- Simple-To-Use: Detego® Media Acquisition is a ‘plug and play’ solution with simple options that
result in rapid results for both technical and non-technical users.
- Auto-Analysis: Automatically match incoming data against a set of pre-defined keywords, hash lists
and other features, such as skin and face detection.
- High-Speed Extractions: Define the logical acquisition parameters to extract all files or individual
target artifacts, such as pictures, videos, documents and emails to decrease investigation times.
- Forensic Image Options: Choose to image a target device in either an EO1 or DD format.