UFED TK is Cellebrite’s ruggedized mobile forensic solution, purpose-designed for user to perform extraction, decoding and analysis alongside other third-party software, on a single ruggedized platform.
UFED TK is a complete turnkey solution comes with either a Logical or Ultimate offering and all of Cellebrite’s UFED Applications pre-installed on a variety of rugged Panasonic Toughbook’s® CF19 or CF53 or the Toughpad® G1, for more streamlined work flow in tough conditions.
- UFED Physical Analyzer
Advanced analysis decoding and reporting of extractions
- UFED Logical Analyzer
Simplified data analysis and reporting for logical extractions
- UFED Reader
Allows users to share analysis reports with other authorized personnel
- UFED Phone Detective
Identifies mobile phones by its physical attributes
This ‘Tough’ solution comes complete with a purpose-built ruggedized case, providing users with every piece of equipment needed for mobile forensic investigations in harsh conditions. Items include tips and cables set, UFED Device Adapter, Faraday bag, UFED Memory Card reader, SIM and Micro SIM ID cloning cards and more.
*Available with the Ultimate license only
- Streamlined work flow on a single platform; all-in-one mobile forensic solution
- Rugged reliability for field operations
- Unrivaled support for Android, iOS, and BlackBerry devices
- Onscreen extraction viewing and reporting
- Outstanding battery life
- Same trusted UFED technology proving users with all data extraction capabilities
- Field proven hardware and software
- Military and energy standard compliances – certified for a range of extreme conditions – drops, shocks, vibration, humidity, altitude, dust, temperature extremes and thermal shock
- Unique evidence verification engine enables validation of recovered artifacts
- Frequent updates to ensure compatibility with new phones as they enter the market
- Custom boot loaders ensuring forensically sound extractions
- Touch screen enabled and user-friendly UI